Threadripper build wont boot

Redbeast12

Hello guys,

Today I've had a few issues with my new motherboard (Asus Prime X399-A) & threadripper 1950x cpu,

The build went alright until I hit my first roadblock, that roadblock was not booting but getting the C0 response as a q code.

After some googling I've found that trying all ram slots with 1 stick has helped for some people but that wasnt the case for me, so I decided to remove everything (including the cpu), and to start again.

Then I hit another road block, after the boot the first digit of the q code was an 8 but the other one was empty but my gpu still span up. So after trying almost everything I could think of. I started removing everything again and put it back together,

Now I've hit a big roadblock, since it wont show anything on the q-code again, no fans spin up of both gpu and cpu, but the Aura leds start blinking when the motherboard recieves power.

Many thanks in advance.

GetFileAttachment.jpg

Okay, update.

I've refitted the cpu again (can't get enough of it), and we're back to the q code of C0.

Also tested my gpu in my old system to check if it still works, and it does so atleast a broken gpu is out of the picture.

Edited by Redbeast12
Added some details about the gpu