Looking for an upgrade (from LG V10)

Spood

Hello everyone,

I currently own an LG V10, which I very much like. However the phone is starting to get old, the jack is dead (which is a shame considering its audio performances), and my screen burning issues are not going away (despite it having an LCD screen iirc). So I am starting to look at new phones I could get.

I am not exactly sure of what I am looking for to be honest. My main criterias are a big screen (at least 5.8" like the V10), good audio (got used to LG's DACs), and of course an audio jack.

I have been looking at different phones so far. LG V30, Samsung GS9+, Honor10, Oneplus 6... So far the two formers are looking better, mainly for the better screen resolution and especially for the SD card slot (unless the H10/OP6 come in 128GB versions in France). But they are still too expensive for me (I could get them, but I'd rather wait until they are below 900-850€)

Photo isnt the most important factor, however if I could get a better camera than the V10 it would be nice, since it tends to make pictures look like paintings once you zoom in.

I'd be changing phones around september, so prices can change until then. But since I lack knowledge in the mobile field, I'd like to get some advices from you guys.

Thanks for your help

PS : slow updates are not that big of a deal for me, I'm kind of used to it with LG. Same goes for this brand's UI which seems to not be liked much in general, but personnaly I like it.

Edited by Spood

The LGG7 is coming out pretty soon and it meets all your criteria. It should have gone down in price by the time you buy it as well.