Thunderbolt dock / KVM advice

Hey folks,

I've been having a Linus binge (as you do) and his personal rig 2015 update really stood out for me - putting his PC in a rack in another room whilst using a Thunderbolt 3 connection to pipe the video / keyboard / mouse.

I'm thinking about doing something similar but I need 2x 4K capable display connections. Currently I have two monitors, one 4K which receives a DP directly from the video card, and one 1080p (currently) which receives video from an AV receiver which itself receives the signal from the PC. The reasoning behind that is that the audio is carried on this line but also that the AV receiver then splits this to two signals as it's also used for a projector.

So, here's what I need:

PC in one room

Peripheral signals in another room: Keyboard, mouse, webcam, microphone (USB), media card reader, 4K display 60Hz, 4K display 60hz (currently 1080p 60Hz)

I'm assuming I need a Thunderbolt 3 dock which has all those outputs, and a Thunderbolt 3 card in the PC which has two display IN ports. Any recommendations on these? (Preferably that I can buy in £ from the UK)

I can't be trying to do something that rare... can I? :S