Fans and Rads / The never ending quest for help

I'm stuck with a choice of fans and not sure what might be the option I'm looking for.  I plan to use both a Cooler Mast - MasterLiquid Lite 120 and EVGA - GTX 1070 TI Hybrid, but am not sure if the included fans will be quiet enough for me.  I rather like the specs of Be Quiet's Silent Wings 3 (especially their decibel level), but am worried their 1.79mm pressure won't be strong enough for a small radiator like what comes with the Liquid Lite.  Should I be concerned about this or should I look into some other fan options?

I've looked at the 120mm Vardar and Cooler Master Pro (air pressure) fans and they seem to have great air pressure, but not so keep on how loud they are graded to be.  And tips on ways to make those quieter would be appreciated.  I remember seeing some ads for pads or things that you attach to fans to help reduce vibrations against the case, but can't seem to find them when actually looking on sides for these fans.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For reference (in case anyone is curious) the case i'm building in is the Evolv Shift by Phanteks.  I'm planing to have the 2 rads at the bottom (only place for them) pulling air in from the bottom and side vents and hopefully with enough force to push the air upward towards the 140mm fan that will be sucking air and trying to push it outside (through the front-side vent).  It's a short case, but not sure if it's even possible to have enough residual airflow to create an upward draft with what little remains from a generic push radiator configuration.

You are not using radiators that need the best static pressure fans! Read reviews at thermalbench.com about these fans.

if the color doesn’t bother you: get the new NF-A12x25 from Noctua. Best fans out there and supposedly best for thin/normal thick rads.

1 hour ago, Dschijn said:

You are not using radiators that need the best static pressure fans! Read reviews at thermalbench.com about these fans.

if the color doesn’t bother you: get the new NF-A12x25 from Noctua. Best fans out there and supposedly best for thin/normal thick rads.

Hmmm... interesting site.  I think I'll enjoy digging through it.  Thanks for the link and info.
Fan aesthetics isn't much of a concern since they will be hidden by the case and rads (bottom rad mount has the fan on the outside of the case, just below the rad inside the case and totally hidden).  Only thing i'm concerned with is noise level (which is why I enjoy the Silent Wings).