MacOS stoping automatic eject on low battery

Hello, good people of Tech Tips forum,
I have a problem that I would like to see it is possible to prevent from happening. 

I own a 2012 retina MacBook Pro and I have one of those microSD card adapters that let it sit inside of the laptop "forever", like on 1st picture showed.

Problem is that whenever the laptop is on sleep on low battery if the battery drains out it gets ejected automatically, while normal drive (boot SSD drive), would I think to hibernate. SD card is seen as internal (picture 2) but still ejectable, 
is there a way to make is seen by the system as a permanent part of it ( make it not ejectable) ? thank you 

Screen Shot 2018-05-03 at 08.19.34.png

Screen Shot 2018-05-03 at 08.17.18.png

possible to prevent from happening.:

Just don't let your battery drain out, it damages it. If you leave your laptop sleeping connect the charger.

4 minutes ago, Some Random Member said:

possible to prevent from happening.:

Just don't let your battery drain out, it damages it. If you leave your laptop sleeping connect the charger.

Yes but it is not always possible, I sometimes work on the road and my battery would drain. Also, my battery is giving that "need service"message but I neither have time to change it, neither would really want to pay for such thing).

Why do you need to have the SD card insterted all the time? What on earth are you doing on it, that gets harm from the card being unmounted? Seems like you have a problem / situation that seeks some other, proper solution :-)

The OS probably ejects (the proper term is "unmount") the SD card while it hibernates / runs out of battery as a safety measure. If the card is in "dirty" state, and the computer:

1. runs out of battery before it hibernates properly or otherwise fails to come up after it gets powered back on or
  2. even if case 1 does not apply, user removes the card while the computer is in sleep

... the situation will with quite a high probability result in data loss (in worst case the SD card will be in need of a re-format, i.e. all data will be lost on it). This is only a sensible thing for the OS to do! It may be possible to force it to remain mounted, somehow. I'd start with a Google search. But because of the above, it might be a bad idea!

Edited by Wild Penquin