No boot in dual channel RAM after crash.

Ierofanths

Config: Asus p7p55-m/i3 530/Crucial Ballistix Tracer 1333mhz/GTX 650 ti boost/Thermaltake Toughpower 650W

Issue: PC worked fine with 4 RAM slots populated (4x2GB) for about 2 weeks. While gaming it froze, had to manually power down from case button, from then on it refuses to boot if any of the A channel of ram is populated. Assuming (1-2-3-4) = (A1,A2-B1,B2) are the RAM slots with 1 being closest to CPU, it only boots if only slot 3, slot 4 or 3+4 are populated.

When i populate any other slot, i get no signal on the screen, no beeps. Because the RAM sticks have LED's i can assure the fact that they are getting power because they light up.

One other strange thing is that the CPU cooler fan starts at normal speed and it gradually accelerates to 100% speed in about 1 minute while screen remains black.
I have tried: - Unplug all cables and plug again, - Reseat CPU in case of bad contact, - Reset CMOS, -Reseat battery, -Upgrade BIOS and/or reset to factory optimal settings, -Manually input voltages and timings as well as auto settings without any success. Any help appreciable
Thanks in advance!

-Edit: I have tried 12 different RAM sticks, they all work and they're not the issue here. 

1- Blow out your 2 not working DIMM slots to make sure there is no dust or something inside of it.

2- Check your 2 dimm slots for physical damage.

Edit: you could try to give a little bit more voltage to your ram and see if it works.

If all the things you've tried + those 2 things won't result in 4 working DIMM slots, my guess would be that something is faulty in your motherboard :(

PC Specs: Intel Core i7-8700k - Asus ROG Z370 MAXIMUS X HERO - 2x8gb Kingston Predator DDR4 3200MHz - MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti gaming X Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 - Samsung 850 PRO 256gb - Samsung 850 EVO 500gb - Seagate Barracuda 2tb - Fractal Design Meshify C - Asus PCE-AC56 - Be Quiet! Straight Power 10 CM 700W.

Peripherals: Corsair K70 LUX - Steelseries Rival 310 - Dell S2417DG - Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro - Audioengine D1.