Anyone know the name of this software

haydenmarsh

I have been trying to find out the name of this program for about a month now (it's a program to live stream to a platform like ustream etc), my friend wont tell me what it is called. All i know is that there is a 30/31 day free trial. its from an Australian company and that is all i know, apart from this screenshot czyprDJ.jpg

Alright.. I dont know.. But... Tell your friend that you went on a tech forum, and they all said it was a rootkit, and the NSA is watching him, and it corrupts the RAM in his monitor, and security is at risk. Buzzwords like that. Play with him a little :P

Alright.. I dont know.. But... Tell your friend that you went on a tech forum, and they all said it was a rootkit, and the NSA is watching him, and it corrupts the RAM in his monitor, and security is at risk. Buzzwords like that. Play with him a little :P

Haha. That would be a great little prank, if I dont find out what it is i will do that, except he lives in Romania and i don't know about the NSA watching him there.

Haha. That would be a great little prank, if I dont find out what it is i will do that, except he lives in Romania and i don't know about the NSA watching him there.

Uh... The NSA has been caught spying on German citizens... Why not Romanian? :P

Uh... The NSA has been caught spying on German citizens... Why not Romanian? :P

True true.. lol

After a bit of tricky searching, I think I've found it: vMix

I love you soo much man *no homo* and this is why i love this forum.