Please help

Lilho

So the other day went out to eat left my PC running and when I got home both screens were black I tried to re start and then thing would happen but all the fans and stuff turn on just not boot. So got new cpu psu and changed gpu and tried to swap ram and try every individual stick swapped hard drives I'm trying everything and I can't figure it out for the love of god. And I have tried to reset cmas

4 minutes ago, Lilho said:

So the other day went out to eat left my PC running and when I got home both screens were black I tried to re start and then thing would happen but all the fans and stuff turn on just not boot. So got new cpu psu and changed gpu and tried to swap ram and try every individual stick swapped hard drives I'm trying everything and I can't figure it out for the love of god. And I have tried to reset cmas

well the only component you didnt change was the motherboard so i guess that's your problem

12 minutes ago, Prqnk3d said:

well the only component you didnt change was the motherboard so i guess that's your problem

I also changed that?

Sounds crazy that you swapped everything in the machine without any luck.  By chance does the PSU have an external power switch that just didn't get turned on?  Crazy but it happens.  Try the bare minimum in your system to see if it will start.  That means just the PSU, CPU, CPU Cooler, one stick of ram in the appropriate slot, the GPU and just one hard drive/SSD.

Make sure the CPU Cooler is plugged in to the correct fan header and the GPU has the correct 6 or 6+2 power connection plugged in also.  Try to ensure the machine is plugged in to the wall and not in to a power strip.  Sometimes power strips don't function as they should.

For this test, just plug in the CPU Cooler and no other fans.  Want to try the bare minimum to try and get it to work.  Once we get it to work, then we can worry about the other stuff.