Motherboard not posting

I have a LGA 775 motherboard https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/GA-EP45C-DS3R-rev-10#ov and a psu with a 8pin cpu connector (asked in previous post confirmed that it is cpu 8pin)

and when i plug everything in it doesn't post it just cycles turning on running for a few seconds and then turning off it's doing that in a loop.tried to clear CMOS and it still didn't work. I plugged the 24 pin and it didn't cycle.With my persional psu it still cycled but worked when i cleared the CMOS.So i'm all out of ideas and i was hoping that the forum might help out a bit.

Thanks in advance :D

It's hardware that makes a machine fast. It's software that makes a fast machine slow. Craig Bruce 

What other hardware, GPU, CPU, is on that mobo and wattage of the problematic PSU ?

22 hours ago, GitGud said:

What other hardware, GPU, CPU, is on that mobo and wattage of the problematic PSU ?

gpu doesn't matter becose it's the same issue with it or without it (R7 360 btw), cpu core 2 quad q9400, and the motherboard is listed above.Psu wattage is 460w

It's hardware that makes a machine fast. It's software that makes a fast machine slow. Craig Bruce 

Just now, TechRicalx said:

gpu doesn't matter becose it's the same issue with it or without it (R7 360 btw), cpu core 2 quad q9400, and the motherboard is listed above.Psu wattage is 460w

22 hours ago, GitGud said:

and It worked with other pc-s