ROOM MAKEOVER IDEAS

emman eje

Hi! I'm new here and i would like to ask some help from you guys, I'm from Philippines and I have my own bedroom and half of the room is my gaming place.

I would like to ask help from you guys to help me decorate my room through suggestions from tables to positioning my pc  to rgb lighting. i thank you a lot for your help.

23191568_10207874812268535_788978768_o.jpg

First thing that comes to mind is cable management.  Looks pretty messy.  Just getting the cables out of the way will be a huge improvement.   

6 hours ago, Monte_Carlo said:

First thing that comes to mind is cable management.  Looks pretty messy.  Just getting the cables out of the way will be a huge improvement.   

noted, i was thinking the same thing but i the lengths of the cables are so long

6 hours ago, Urishima said:

I prefer to just throw a grenade in the room and let nature take it's course.

i prefer molotovs

I would do some cable management for sure;

desk organization to get more usable desk space - bins/shelves to stack stuff, finding a storage area away from the desk to move things to

some LED strips on the back of the desk.  White walls will carry color well, and a splash of color will help diffuse the contrast between the black desk + equipment and white walls

18 hours ago, SirMonti said:

I would do some cable management for sure;

desk organization to get more usable desk space - bins/shelves to stack stuff, finding a storage area away from the desk to move things to

some LED strips on the back of the desk.  White walls will carry color well, and a splash of color will help diffuse the contrast between the black desk + equipment and white walls

thank you for the great ideas