LAKKA FILESYSTEM ISSUE

hi, i am using lakka on a custom made arcade machine and i had everything setup however my lakka drive forces itself to READ only and mounting EXT doesnt work anymore

this happens even with clean installs and when i do manage to mount it and write files, as soon i disconnect the drive and insert it in the lakka system it is just the way it was before even writing onto it ( weird )

is there a way to force a lakka drive to stay on write mode without it going to read only all the time?

the only way i managed to mount it on a succesfull write mode is when i disconnect ( hardware ) while its booting up first time ( just unplug the sata port ) but as soon i did my changes and it boots into lakka after that it just locks itself again ( from any writing possible )

this issue is a huge problem to me because i need to write files on there all the time ( take out the drive and add stuff )

im using EXTFSD2

also for some reason my lakka drive keeps reverting to seeing a windows 7 ISO file ( while the drive is formatted and installed with lakka, friggen strange )

and my lakka wont see connected partitions either anymore ( even after formats and reinstallations , the whole drive is partitioned as extfsd, while that old iso was on ntfs... makes it even weirder )

i am considering killdisk, but if i format it to windows using an installation disk it works just fine and lakka is gone aswell, the only issue is with lakka

(◑‿◐)