logitech g633 or hyperx cloud 2 ?

Sabbir Hassan
Go to solution Solved by nicobombai,
3 minutes ago, Sabbir Hassan said:

Man You took me to another point of concern ...... I have Razer Adaro DJ and SOUND BLASTER Z will that be good enough for gaming in PUBG and Battlefield or call of duty?

It should be fine. Great? nope. Enough? yes..

Neither imo. Get Cloud core or cloud 1 (if you need the extra accessories) and save cash in the process.

7.1 is a huge gimmick to sell "gaming" headsets to the market..

However, if you're able to get SHP9500 + Vmoda boompro, that will be the best gaming headset in the price bracket imo. But it's an open back headphone, so mind the leakage both in and out of the headphone..

Cpu R5 1600 @3.7ghz - MB Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 - RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GBx2 @3000mhz - GPU Palit GTX 1070ti Dual - Storage Kingston FuryX 120GB SSD, WD 500GB Green HDD, Seagate 1TB HDD - PSU Seasonic X650 - Case Sharkoon S25-W - Display Zowie XL2411 - Peripherals Filco Ninja Browns, Zowie FK2 & Qck Hyperbeast Ed.

13 minutes ago, nicobombai said:

Neither imo. Get Cloud core or cloud 1 (if you need the extra accessories) and save cash in the process.

7.1 is a huge gimmick to sell "gaming" headsets to the market..

However, if you're able to get SHP9500 + Vmoda boompro, that will be the best gaming headset in the price bracket imo. But it's an open back headphone, so mind the leakage both in and out of the headphone..

so there is no point if virtual surround for gaming headset?

2 minutes ago, Sabbir Hassan said:

so there is no point if virtual surround for gaming headset?

Nope. Its all emulated through a software, you can even use your iphone/samsung earbuds and use the virtual surround sound if you want to, you can download it for free on the internet example: Razer surround sound.

It makes the sounds bad and hollow imo.

Just do have a thought or so, look at the expensive headphones, such as HD650 or maybe HD800, do they have this 7.1 surround sound feature? nope, cos its all marketing gimmick to help sell the gaming headset. Before you point the pitchforks, yes i know i'm comparing a headset to a good headphone, its just an example..

Cpu R5 1600 @3.7ghz - MB Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 - RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GBx2 @3000mhz - GPU Palit GTX 1070ti Dual - Storage Kingston FuryX 120GB SSD, WD 500GB Green HDD, Seagate 1TB HDD - PSU Seasonic X650 - Case Sharkoon S25-W - Display Zowie XL2411 - Peripherals Filco Ninja Browns, Zowie FK2 & Qck Hyperbeast Ed.

6 minutes ago, nicobombai said:

Nope. Its all emulated through a software, you can even use your iphone/samsung earbuds and use the virtual surround sound if you want to, you can download it for free on the internet example: Razer surround sound.

It makes the sounds bad and hollow imo.

ASUS ROG Centurion True 7.1 or ASUS STRIX 7.1  useful or useless?

4 minutes ago, Sabbir Hassan said:

Useless, i haven't heard any good TRUE 7.1 headsets, the transition from 1 driver to another are still horrible and they sound muddy. They are expensive cos of the wireless and "GAMING" tag on it, remove that, and it will probably be around 40-50 bucks tops.

Personally, if i have to buy something for myself, i would get gaming headset up to $50, above that i would just stick to a headphone. It's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than any gaming headset anytime of the day.

1 minute ago, nicobombai said:

Useless, i haven't heard any good TRUE 7.1 headsets, the transition from 1 driver to another are still horrible and they sound muddy. They are expensive cos of the wireless and "GAMING" tag on it, remove that, and it will probably be around 40-50 bucks tops.

Personally, if i have to buy something for myself, i would get gaming headset up to $50, above that i would just stick to a headphone. It's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than any gaming headset anytime of the day.

Man You took me to another point of concern ...... I have Razer Adaro DJ and SOUND BLASTER Z will that be good enough for gaming in PUBG and Battlefield or call of duty?

3 minutes ago, Sabbir Hassan said:

It should be fine. Great? nope. Enough? yes..

12 hours ago, Sabbir Hassan said:

The only game you should really care about sound is cs otherwise it dose g matter

My life