Question About Litecoin Pools

Hi I started Mining for Litecoin about 2 weeks ago with my 7850 and gtx 770 and I joined the pool http://mine-litecoin.com/... this seemed like a great place to start with because it seemed nicely layed out and easy to use. It was also the first one I found. Now after mining for a while I made about 1.5 Litecoins and I noticed that the site is almost always down. I was worried that I would not receive any payout while it is down. I realized that the litecoins go through a different server so I am no longer worried. Although I can never change any of my settings (maybe 1-2 times a day its up) and was wondering if the next time I see it up that I should payout my remaining Litecoins and move to a different Pool. If I do this I was wondering what pool should I join? Or is it okay to keep going with this one.

Want to be Generous? - LcJAGjncL1fcw2CQPbMMSdWjELNh3qXii4

Thanks, Good Luck Mining

I can never change any of my settings (maybe 1-2 times a day its up) and was wondering if the next time I see it up that I should payout my remaining Litecoins and move to a different Pool. 

Yes.

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

I also use WeMineLTC before that I used coinotron and before that I used a site that shall not be named because it wasn't run properly.

just to hammer it in, i also use http://wemineltc.com

------------------------------------------------------I HAZ SHINY----------------------------------------------------------

Wow man same boat as you. However got a 660ti that pulls 200 khash with cudaminer and I just switched to liteguardian to give them a try and being a significantly larger pool it appeared as I was making less per hour of mining and the same when I switched to wemineltc however WHEN the mine-litecoin servers are working I notice km completely work loads significantly faster and thus going thru more shares. Is this because of the increase difficultly or just because one pool is larger than the other... Kinda a little confused so I would love to get an explanation how different size pools effect mining both from a high hash rate and a low one.

ps: getting a couple 280x for Christmas for my new server/dedicated mining box.