Acer M3450 Case

Billy_Mays

I want to mod this case since it laying around and I have an idea I thought to mod it so then I could have a custom loop inside of it and its taken apart just all metal and the only spots for fan mounting is the 80mm in the back and I need to have storage and I cant fit anything in if I want to have it water cooled so I need to have 5.25 to 3.5 and 2.5 converters, It can fit up to 280mm rads in the front and top if I choose to mount the PSU in a different spot which is hard to do since they usually are big and I cant fit a rad in the front if the PSU is there and for the GPU I could fit a thin rad with thin fans to have that extra cooling but then I cant mount the pump any where that I need to drill but I could mount it to one of the rads, but if I want a 280mm rad I can only fit one  5.25 to 3.5 converter so it seems I have to have one 5.25 to 3.5 adapter and have my SSD as the nvme or SATA  m.2 ssd which can be expensive for mass storage so do I remove the 5.25 bay in total or not water cool at all and then not have the experience and the satisfaction of  water cooling so what should I do to mod this case and I dont mind having external storage

Im mostly on discord now and you can find me on my profile

My Build: Xeon 2630L V, RX 560 2gb, 8gb ddr4 1866, EVGA 450BV 

My Laptop #1: i3-5020U, 8gb of DDR3, Intel HD 5500