My PC wont start

My PC started freezing now when this happened I tried resetting all the clock speeds to what they are from factory but didn't change the voltage from my OC voltage (I know that was dumb, but the PC had been running fine with that voltage for 1 year so I thought it was fine not to change it) Now what I did afterwards was really dumb, I left my CPU (AMD FX8350 Black Edition) at 4.7GHz and changed the voltage to +15000 instead of +20000 and tried rebooting, It didn't even show a splash screen (But everything powers up like normal, except for the CPU if I feel the air coming off the radiator its cold so the CPU isn't powering on) . I tried to reset it but the reset button did nothing. I want to know if there is a way to clear the BIOS without the reset button or access to the BIOS. BTW the reset button is connected to the motherboard with the right headers. 

I should try removing the cmos battery to clear the cmos ok ill try it, Thanks for the help.

Well it didn't work, could under-voting my CPU have killed it?

1 minute ago, CarloTheGamer said:

A system wont post with no CPU right?

true

Yes, a system won't post whitout a CPU, tho it could be your RAM. Is your cable with vid. signal connected properly?

My monitor is plugged in I've tried Display port and HDMI but nothing works and I've tried swapping ram.

The CPU is probably dead but how do you kill a CPU with an under clock???????????

Hmm... I know it's unlikely but do you have another CPU on your hand? I think you don't so ... if you have a multimeter (the thing that mesures electricity) try touching it to the CPU. If you dont get a signal from no pin that is above 0.5V , then i must say your CPU is probably dead. Try clearing CMOS

I don't have a CPU on hand but I do have a Multimeter I don't think the CPU heatspreader has electricity running though it. On top of that if I wanted to touch a CPU pin there would be no power going to the CPU because it would not be seated in the motherboard (I have to remove the CPU to gain access to the pins)

I didn't mean the heatspreader. The Pins. And there will be voltage. The multimeter will send a little charge if it detects cotinuity. So you will see a diffrence.

Oh yeah i guess i can try... but i under-volted my CPU and i have never heard of anyone frying a CPU by under-voting it 

Well, if you undervolt it. It just means the Motherboard isn't giving the CPU more electricity. So the CPU cant be fried. But still. We are taking about AMD, maybe their CPUs are sensitive to it? I don't know, Im an Intel user.

Yeah the way to fix it is a reset of the cmos or bios but it don't work cuz i don't have a second bios to switch to, actually ill try the cmos battery again. I forgot to reply I did it im gonna try connection the pc again.

No signal. great. Its a CPU problem i guess its time to switch to INTEL... HERE I COME I7 7700K.

Hey, just put the Battery Out for a minute. But if it wont help. Sorry to say but your cpu is probably just dead. Maybe coz you undervolted it it just didnt even start the CPU or just some components wich can be causing trouble :/ . Anyway hope you wont have the problem again with Intel.