Designing ~

Siq

I see some incredible designs for desks and tables etc around here, and I'd love to join the party. Curious to what people are using to create these digital designs, and would also love to see some more if anybody has any drafts or such! 

Thank you!

| i'm bad at games, but play them anyways |

31 minutes ago, Siq said:

I see some incredible designs for desks and tables etc around here, and I'd love to join the party. Curious to what people are using to create these digital designs, and would also love to see some more if anybody has any drafts or such! 

Thank you!

I personally modelled it in cinema 4D. which isn't really what the software is for but i have it and i use it allot for other stuff. then i laid the model flat and made a cutting template with all my measurements. and voila

Primary System

• CPU
    Ryzen R6 5700X
  • Motherboard
    MSI B350M mortar arctic
  • RAM
    32GB Corsair RGB 3600MT/s CAS18
  • GPU
    Zotac RTX 3070 OC
  • Case
    kind of a mess
  • Storage
    WD black NVMe SSD 500GB & 1TB samsung Sata ssd & x 1TB WD blue & x 3TB Seagate
  • PSU
    corsair RM750X white
  • Display(s)
    1440p 21:9 100Hz

back at my desktop. the idea was something like this but I made tweaks to the design while building it. computers are inbeded on each side. most changes are minor and were kinda planned. front IO and power buttons. but there was also big oversights, the second computer (left) doesn't have any legroom for the person on it so i had to add that in.

built out of half inch MDF.

this isn't the current state of it (that was last summer) but it's a work in progress because i keep changing components and have to readjust the whole thing, so i never actually painted it and finished it up (even thought i have the cans of paint ready).

desk project cut plan 2.PNG

Desk project.jpg

microMsg.1475786678180.jpg

Primary System

• CPU
    Ryzen R6 5700X
  • Motherboard
    MSI B350M mortar arctic
  • RAM
    32GB Corsair RGB 3600MT/s CAS18
  • GPU
    Zotac RTX 3070 OC
  • Case
    kind of a mess
  • Storage
    WD black NVMe SSD 500GB & 1TB samsung Sata ssd & x 1TB WD blue & x 3TB Seagate
  • PSU
    corsair RM750X white
  • Display(s)
    1440p 21:9 100Hz

I like it :D ^ Thank you!

| i'm bad at games, but play them anyways |