PC Not Displaying Anything!

Ok so my computer finally went out on me and it is not displaying anything at all, I did all the things that youtube and other medias told me to do but nothing seemed to work something has to be dead but what? Here is somethings that happened before, A long time ago it just blue screened on startup and never came back to it, after a few months I downloaded windows 10 to a flash drive and everything went successful until the day after, After a little bit of use the computer seemed sluggish and unresponsive and sometimes it would just give up nothing would open or respond windows explorer would crash often and stuff like google would stop responding after waiting a bit to open, I thought windows wasn't installed correctly, so I reinstalled it, to my surprise it did it all again and I did this maybe 3 or 4 times, until one day I thought it was fine after one day of use I come back and the thing would not show anything on the display. I tried multiple displays... nothing... So what do I need to replace as I am for sure something is fried, Yes I have tried new power supply.

Here seems to be the specs I can get off of looking at it:

I5 3330

Intel HD Graphics 2500

Its an Inspiron 660

Motherboard: MIB75R/MH_SG MLK MB     11068-1    48.3HD01.011

Also I am new, So So Sorry if I did something wrong.