Best storage option

Hello.

I am wondering what is the better storage option. The choices that I am considering are: 2x 850 Evo1Tb or 1x850Evo1Tb and 1xBarracuda Pro 6Tb.

What I am worried about is that the Hdd is too slow. Things I will be doing with my pc is video/photo editing and gaming.

If I was unclear on anything just ask and thank you in advance.

That really depends on how much space you actually need. If you actually need 5TB of space, just 2TB of storage is not enough, regardless of how fast it is. If you only need 1.5TB of space, the 2TB of SSD space will be the best (though maybe not necessary, depending on the data being stored). 

SSD for programs and data that needs to be accessed quickly and a large HDD for mass storage is a pretty accepted solution. 

14 minutes ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

That really depends on how much space you actually need. If you actually need 5TB of space, just 2TB of storage is not enough, regardless of how fast it is. If you only need 1.5TB of space, the 2TB of SSD space will be the best (though maybe not necessary, depending on the data being stored). 

SSD for programs and data that needs to be accessed quickly and a large HDD for mass storage is a pretty accepted solution. 

I currently have 1.5Tb for storage and I constantly have to delete things but when I look at it again, 2Tb might not be enough. That is why I opted for 1 ssd and 1 high capacity hdd. An hdd won't bottleneck triple a titles today right? Any recommandations on a high capacity hdd or is the one i choose good enough?

11 minutes ago, DekaRanger said:

I currently have 1.5Tb for storage and I constantly have to delete things but when I look at it again, 2Tb might not be enough. That is why I opted for 1 ssd and 1 high capacity hdd. An hdd won't bottleneck triple a titles today right? Any recommandations on a high capacity hdd or is the one i choose good enough?

It will load slower than an SSD would but it won't affect actual performance at all (for games).I'd advise having games with particularly slow load times (especially multiplayer games like BF1 or GTA V) on the SSD and then others on the HDD. Most programs don't take up too much room, so I'd have them all on the SSD. 

The Barracuda Pro you picked is a good drive.