Unifi setup device not found

Railgun
Go to solution Solved by EunSoo,
31 minutes ago, Railgun said:

Unfortunately we need both routers active because we need all the Ethernet ports on both of them. As far as I can understand, Time Capsules can't be converted into switches and converting a router to bridge mode removes the ability to use its Ethernet ports. Were you able to find a solution for using multiple routers?

no. Can you just replace one of your routers with a switch. You can even get one with that has PoE so you don't need a PoE injector if it makes it any more convenient

I'm trying to set up my Ubiquiti AC-Lite access point. I have everything plugged in properly and the device has a solid white light but the web interface setup page doesn't detect the device and I'm not sure why. We tried on a Windows 10 computer and an iMac with no luck either way. As for routers, the AP is plugged into an Apple Time Capsule which is plugged into some Technicolor router. My personal PC is plugged into the Time Capsule via Ethernet.

Can someone help me with this?

Here's a screenshot of the page.

i7-4790k | MSI Z97 GAMING-5 | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | Samsung EVO-850 250GB SSD & WD blue 1 TB HDD | EVGA 1070 SC | Red NZXT H440 | Cooler Master G650W

I have faced similar issues with having two routers and trying to connect to devices even on the same router and countless other issues. If I were you, I would eliminate the Technicolor router entirely from the equation and only have the AirPort. Or disable the AirPort's router capabilities (is that even possible) and use it only as a switch. You don't have to make that your permanent solution, but I would try it to see if the AP would work.

19 hours ago, SCGazelle said:

I have faced similar issues with having two routers and trying to connect to devices even on the same router and countless other issues. If I were you, I would eliminate the Technicolor router entirely from the equation and only have the AirPort. Or disable the AirPort's router capabilities (is that even possible) and use it only as a switch. You don't have to make that your permanent solution, but I would try it to see if the AP would work.

Unfortunately we need both routers active because we need all the Ethernet ports on both of them. As far as I can understand, Time Capsules can't be converted into switches and converting a router to bridge mode removes the ability to use its Ethernet ports. Were you able to find a solution for using multiple routers?

i7-4790k | MSI Z97 GAMING-5 | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | Samsung EVO-850 250GB SSD & WD blue 1 TB HDD | EVGA 1070 SC | Red NZXT H440 | Cooler Master G650W

31 minutes ago, Railgun said:

no. Can you just replace one of your routers with a switch. You can even get one with that has PoE so you don't need a PoE injector if it makes it any more convenient

3 minutes ago, SCGazelle said:

I think this is what we will end up doing. Thanks