Can we identify the problem?

Hello all, this is my first post here. I have a BenQ E2200HD monitor that works for a moment but then goes dark. When I turn it off and on again it works for 5 seconds before going dark again. After some research I believe this generally means it has a faulty capacitor so I took it apart. However, I don't see any bulging or leaking ones, just a few that are crooked. I made a few photos that I will add to this post in the hopes that maybe one of you can spot the problem. Thanks in advance.

IMG_20170604_134214.jpg

IMG_20170604_134224.jpg

IMG_20170604_134413.jpg

This isn't really my kind of thing, but this video might be helpful to you:

Yes, it's 2871 as in the year 2871. I traveled all this way, back in time, just to help you. And you thought your mama lied when she said you were special-_-

I'm not exactly a monitor repair guy but it could simply be a faulty connection, unless it's consistantly being the same time.

Hi.

@Xanthe_2871 Thanks for posting the link, though I had already seen the video ^^. I mainly need help with identifying the problem area :)

@pxnguinPr3 I got the monitor for free from a friend to see whether I could fix it. The first half hour it worked fine then it kept going dark. So it could possible also be something dependent on temperature like a loose connection that bends at a higher temperature maybe? Would you know any way to find a faulty connection?