1800X Temp Offset Causing Noise

Hello, as you probably seen from news AMD Ryzen R7 1800X and R7 1700X has +20C degree off set in temp readings. As you can see Ryzen Master reports it as 35 C but everything else sees it as 55-60 depending on load the CPU is under. It fluctuates +- 5 degrees. That fluctuation is not the problem though. When CPU hits +55C it will report +75C in every other program, including bios. And Asus hardwired Crosshair VI to ramp up the fans to 100% when CPU hits 76C, which is actually only 56C.

RyzenOffset01.png.fe5e45cb6c639db12fe7877549911ec9.png

I've tried changing my fan curve to 60% at maximum. But it keeps hitting 100% when it thinks it's 76C. There is no option to move the slider more right side so I can keep it at steady 60% even when faulty report says 80-90C (which is 60-70C with real report from Ryzen Master). Even in bios max temp you can fiddle with is 75C and then motherboard takes fan control over and hits 100% button. Anyone know how to get in front of this issue? Or heard AMD will patch this issue other then just their Ryzen Master software?

RyzenOffset02.png.93b426d03991ecfa8056a75a56a78921.png

It makes no sense why AMD decided to have this offset, and it is just plain stupid.

If you set the fan speed to run at 70 or 80% can you keep the CPU below 55°C to prevent it from ramping up the fan speed?

meh forgot to include specs,

Ryzen R7 1800X

Asus Crosshair VI

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Extreme S

Bios ver;1002

I have 2x NF-A14 industrialPPC-3000 PWM Noctua Fans on the cooler. It gets really loud above 60%

I don't want to use them above 60% unless I'm rendering.

2 minutes ago, Goodmane said:

I have 2x NF-A14 industrialPPC-3000 PWM Noctua Fans on the cooler

Those fans running at 100% are guaranteed to drive you insane.

Can you connect the fans to a non-CPU header, and have them controlled off the motherboard VRM temperature or something instead?

That's what I was thinking, but All other spots are filled with same Fan, I have 4 more of those baddies circulating air in my case for the non-blower style graphics card :( 
I will wait for more to see if anyone else had same issue, if no body else replies that's the way I'm going, even though I have to call some smoking friends to figure out new air circulation in the case :D 

I have found "T Offset" in Bios-Uefi, It says default is set to 63. I've tried playing around with it. If I increase it even by 1 it shows temp as 20C in bios, which it normally shows 60C. If I drop it below 63 it doesn't do anything. Anyone know how T Offset works?