Question pertaining to google chrome and steam

I'm getting a new PC soon and I have a few concerns regarding chrome's syncing and some matters with steam.

If I tick the boxes for syncing with my account will I have everything that I have now when I sign into chrome on my new PC?. In particular, will I have all my bookmarks, chrome apps/extensions, password saves, etc.

I have mobile authentication on my account for steam, do I need to re-authenticate which computer is mainly associated with my steam account?. Right now it is set as home-pc which is the pc I'm using. Moreover, will the game save files that I have on this computer be on the new pc when I re-install the game(s)?. I know there's steam cloud but I don't see an option to sync save files with the account.

Kind regards.

http://smallbusiness.chron.com/move-chrome-settings-another-computer-51358.html

1. Launch Google Chrome on the computer to which you want to move your Chrome settings.

2. Click the icon of a wrench in the upper right corner and select "Sign in to Chrome" from the drop-down menu.

3. Enter your Google account's email and password in the fields provided, then click "Sign In" to launch the Confirm Sync Preferences window.

4. Select the items you want to sync between computers. To sync settings, select "Preferences."

5. Click "OK." Repeat these steps on each computer you want to sync; each time you sign into a computer using your Google account, the settings sync between computers.

Assuming these steps aren't lying. Then yes.

Steam is a 1 time authentication when it sees that you're logging in from a different IP Address. Once you type in the code with the new computer it will save that IP Address.

As for steam game saves some will some won't. If there is a cloud sync option then the likely will, most games in my experience do not synce game saves however so back them up onto a USB and transfer them manually.

System

Case- Thermaltake Core V21 / CPU - i7 4790 / GPU - Asus Strix GTX 1070 / Mobo - Gigabyte Z97 mx / Ram - 4x4 gb GSkill Sniper DDR3 1866 / Storage - 2x WD Black 1tb drives, 1x 120gb OCZ SSD / Cooler - Cooler Master TX3 / PSU - EVGA G2 650w / Audio - Sennheiser PC 350 SE / Monitor - Asus 1920X1080 @60hz / Keyboard & Mouse - Cooler Master Devastator II / OS - Windows 10 Enterprise