Killer E2400 Ethernet drivers.

I built a pc yesterday, and occasionally I was getting IQRL_UNEXPECTED_VALUE blue screen errors. I looked into it and couldn't find anything that I thought was wrong so I continued using my computer. However, today I couldn't start up my computer without getting the same bsod error. I booted into safe mode and disabled my ethernet driver (Killer E2400) to see if that driver was causing windows to have problems. The computer booted just fine, and worked completely fine. However now I had no internet. I tried enabling the driver again to see if it was really the issue, and after a few minutes my computer bsod to IQRL_UNEXPECTED_VALUE again. It seems that my ethernet driver is causing my windows to crash. I tried installing the driver directly from their website instead of the motherboards website, and I had the same issue. I tried to see if there were any generic drivers for ethernet but I couldn't find any on the microsoft website. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Specs:

i5 6600k

Gigabyte Z170 Gaming K3 motherboard,

8GB DDR4 2800mhz RAM,

120gb SSD,

GTX 750ti,

600w EVGA psu.

The driver isn't the issue, its the killer network manager that causes this. Get the Driver Only variant and you will be good to go.

Here's the driver I use on my system, it works perfectly (remember to get the driver only variant)...

https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/support/Z170A-GAMING-M7.html#down-driver&Win10 64

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

2 hours ago, Master Disaster said:

The driver isn't the issue, its the killer network manager that causes this. Get the Driver Only variant and you will be good to go.

Here's the driver I use on my system, it works perfectly (remember to get the driver only variant)...

https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/support/Z170A-GAMING-M7.html#down-driver&Win10 64

Thank you for the help and the fast response!

2 hours ago, Master Disaster said:

How do you install it (there is no .exe or anything)...

Sorry for being annoying.

7 minutes ago, -Nova- said:

How do you install it (there is no .exe or anything)...

Sorry for being annoying.

ah don't worry figured it out!
Thank you so much for the help