Gaming Chair

MrXide

Been looking for a while now for a gaming chair, akracing and dxracer pretty much, there are so many models i cant decide on something and I dont know what to do, i live in romania so yeah, cant go to a shop and test one. If you have any recommandations or just tell me what chair you have or maybe what to look after when buying one. Much appreciated!  -btw im 178cm tall and 65kg 

first of all, I do not personally use a "gaming chair" myself, so take what I say with a grain of salt

but I've heard some bad things about DX racer's Quality Assurance, though some of it I'm sure could be choked up to nit picking

I haven't heard too much about akracing chairs, what I have heard is good though

and the chairs I've ehard the most good about is actually maxnomic chairs (though you should probably avoid the XL version)

mostly it'd come down to prize, and chair design I guess.

I recommend looking up some style comparison videos where they break down the differences between each company's different model chairs.

Also, LinusTechTips did a couple a videos on gaming chairs that I'm sure you should look over.

Hope this helped in some way!