Let's play "Help me pick a TV"

ActuallyGoose

Okay, so I'm in desperate need of a new TV, the old 30" Soniq that i got at a pawn shop for about 4 years ago is finally going to be replaced, and since i recently bought a PS4 Pro, I'm going 4K with HDR. I've watched plenty of videos, read plenty of articles. And i think I know what to look for. But I still just want to ask on here and see what you all think. I'll post links, and the names/prices in case anyone can't view the links

First contestant and the one that is in the lead at the moment: Samsung KU6000 (55")  https://www.jbhifi.com.au/tv-home-entertainment/hd-televisions/samsung/samsung-ku6000-55-4k-uhd-hdr-smart-led-lcd-tv/957804/

Runner up and what i'm also heavily leaning towards (it's close): SONY X7000D (49") https://www.jbhifi.com.au/tv-home-entertainment/hd-televisions/sony/sony-x7000d-49-4k-uhd-hdr-android-smart-lcd-led-tv/952740/

And last but certainly not least : LG 55UH615T (55") https://www.jbhifi.com.au/tv-home-entertainment/hd-televisions/lg/lg-55uh615t-55-4k-uhd-hdr-smart-led-lcd-tv/330914/

So to explain what i'm actually using this for. I'm going to mainly be playing games (on the PS4), as well as watching Netflix (Also on the PS4). I've never looked into using a TV as a monitor since I'm already happy with my two Phillip's. But that may also peak my interests later down the line

So there it is, Let me know what you would personally go with and why, and if there's anything i completely missed or should take into heavier consideration then feel free to let me know. Also the budget is $1000 (AUD), So if there's another TV you know of that fits the budget and is better than the 3 I've posted above then go for it and tell me. 

Thank you very much to anyone that that helps. It's greatly appreciated! :)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5800X3D  | Motherboard: ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Hero | RAM: 32GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200Mhz | GPU:  MSI GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition | Case: NZXT H700i | PSU: Corsair CX750M | Storage:  2TB Samsung SSD + 6TB WD HDD | Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB | Mouse: Logitech G604

I just bought a LG 43UH603V that's very close to that LG pick of yours

don't have a PS4 tho

I wasn't going to buy a UHD TV, but on the showroom floor at New Year Eve with sets flying left and right right under our noses, for 20$ difference from a 1080p model was looking at I went straight for this model - don't regret it; payed ~430USD

it has:

• 3 x HDMI2.0a inputs
  • HDR10 (LG markets it as HDR PRO)
  • LAN
  • WiFi
  • DNLA

So you're happy with that one? I honestly have no idea what the difference is between all the HDR types, or all the different specs that companies throw onto their product to make you buy them

All i know is that Dolby Vision is hardware based and HDR10 is software based. So i should do with a Dolby vision one and hope that i can add HDR10 later down the road

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5800X3D  | Motherboard: ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Hero | RAM: 32GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200Mhz | GPU:  MSI GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition | Case: NZXT H700i | PSU: Corsair CX750M | Storage:  2TB Samsung SSD + 6TB WD HDD | Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB | Mouse: Logitech G604