Laptop dedicated gpu dead

Today I went to start up a game and it was running slow and using all of my CPU, when i went to go see what was going on in afterburner my GPU was not showing up. Then i went to look at the AMD driver settings and a screen came up saying no driver installed. After i have changed drivers many times and have come to believe my GPU is dead. I am wondering if there is anything that i can do to see i this is not the case.

The laptop is an Asus N56DP

CPU: A10-4600M

GPU: Radeon HD 7730M

8GB ddr3 RAM

15 hours ago, syldor23 said:

Today I went to start up a game and it was running slow and using all of my CPU, when i went to go see what was going on in afterburner my GPU was not showing up. Then i went to look at the AMD driver settings and a screen came up saying no driver installed. After i have changed drivers many times and have come to believe my GPU is dead. I am wondering if there is anything that i can do to see i this is not the case.

The laptop is an Asus N56DP

CPU: A10-4600M

GPU: Radeon HD 7730M

8GB ddr3 RAM

Games should use most of CPU anyway, you have an APU graphics built onto a CPU and it would not likely fail without the CPU failing as well. What i would try is use DDU and then fully install the graphics drivers again, if that doesn't work clean install of windows is then next best option.

| Ryzen 7 3700x | 16GB Vengance @ 3200 | MSI GTX 1070Ti Gaming | 

| ADATA XPG SX8000NP 256GB Nvme SSD + WD Blue 500GB SSD | 4TB WD Blue |

| Corsair RM650x |        

| NZXT H200 White |

5 hours ago, Mattboxer2000 said:

Games should use most of CPU anyway, you have an APU graphics built onto a CPU and it would not likely fail without the CPU failing as well. What i would try is use DDU and then fully install the graphics drivers again, if that doesn't work clean install of windows is then next best option.

This was the solution thank you, i tried doing this with the amd installer but i guess it just didnt uninstall.