Free and sesure Remote Access program?

Abudis

Hello guys. 

A friend of mine is buying a laptop and I want to help her out in the beginning. Windows 10 has a lot of settings where one is collecting your data, the other your location and so on. So I'm looking for a program where I can access her computer and have control over it. I have only used Teamviewer, only once and quite a long time ago. It seems like Teamviewer is the most known solution, however I've read that there are some security issues? Also, being free is important as well.

So except Teamviewer which other simple to use (for both parties), secure and free programs do you know?

CASE: Corsair Obsidian 550D PSU: Corsair TX750M M/B: Gigabyte Z77X-D3H CPU: Intel i5 3570K COOLER: Arctic Cooling Freezer i30 RAM:Corsair Vengeance 8GB GPU: Gigabyte GTX-660Ti SSD: Intel 520 Series 120GB HDD: Western Digital 1TB Caviar Black MONITOR: LG IPS231P-BN

CPU-i7 6700k O.C. 4.6Ghz-Motherboard-Asus z170-a-RAM-24gb DDR4-GPU-EVGA GTX 1080 FE-Case-Corsair 400c (white)-Storage-HDD: 2xWD Blue 1TB SSD: PNY SSDSC120GLC709B121-510 120GB-PSU-1000 watt coolermax-Display-ASUS VG248QE Black 24" 1080p 144 Hz -Cooling-Corsair H115i-Keyboard-G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX blues (Red backlight)-Mouse-Logitech G602-Sound-Logitech 5.1 z506

Need a budget headphone for under 100$? Sennheiser HD 558 Headphones

Got a Skylake CPU (k) Here is a guide to OC it!

Remote Desktop Connections, it is already on your Desktop, it is very easy to settup, but you have to set it up before you can use it. That said I highly  recommend it. 

That said the other person will be signed out, only you have access to the computer.