Help finalizing my first build.

Navajas1

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/TVpshq

So, i´m building my first ever pc and that´s the list of parts that i´ve come up with based on price and recommendations from different websites.

What I mostly want to know is if there are any improvements that I could make without raising the price too much or if I´m wasting money on things that are not worth it.

Thanks.   

Still looking at the hardware but for goodness sake research installing Windows10 with an OEM key, It's only like 30 bucks

EDIT: Apart from that, looks like a good build.

Ok, so if I save the windows money with the OEM key should I use that money for 16 GB of RAM or should I invest ina better motherboard? Cause the newegg reviews are not great for that one.

Thanks again. 

7 minutes ago, Navajas1 said:

Ok, so if I save the windows money with the OEM key should I use that money for 16 GB of RAM or should I invest ina better motherboard? Cause the newegg reviews are not great for that one.

Thanks again. 

16 gb is no needed if you're gonna play only games, 16gb are more worth when you're rendering and you wanna play a game at the same time. Just get a 8gb ram stick and look if you really need more ram, because you could upgrade it in the future.

I would only get a better/more gb for your SSD before a better mobo, unless you need more I/O or if you're gonna overclock/sli/crossfire, a better mobo its no needed.

Remember to quote me (or someone else), otherwise we won't going to recieve your answers...

PC Specs                   PCPartpicker full performance builds (from350$-1250$)

i5 6500 is a solid processor but you might want to take a look at the i5 6600k if you want to OC. Make sure your motherboard includes enough fan headers, see if it has wifi/sound. The 1060 will be a very good card. I have read a lot of the reviews for that Kingston 120gb ssd and they don't look good. I have bought and I recommend this ssd as your boot drive https://www.amazon.com/Samsung-750-EVO-2-5-Inch-MZ-750120BW/dp/B01AAKZRPW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1474048396&sr=8-1&keywords=samsung+120gb+ssd

Good luck with your build!

i5-6600k (4.6) | Dark Rock 3 | MSI GAMING X 1060 6GB | 8GB DDR4 | 120GB SSD & 1TB HDD | Crystal 460x

| Acer GN246HL 1080p 24" 144hz & Acer G246HL 1080p 24" 60hz |

PSU Tier List | PC Partpickers: US Canada Australia UK