Getting no sound?

DGaming

So I had audio yesterday on my PC and today for some reason I dont! There is just an X ontop of the sound logo in the bottom right! I found that in the device manager, everything under sound, video and controllers, has a yellow exclemation mark! And when I click on each one of them it says this: A driver (service) for this device has been disabled. An alternative driver may be providing this functionality. (Code 32)

Please help :(

Maybe there was an update that screwed things up, or did you disable/remove a program or driver? Is it onboard audio? If it is drivers, go to manufactor site and install proper and latest drivers. Have you made any changes to your system?

Hardware might be disconnected or not seated properly or broken, but thats not what I think is going on.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Basic PC parts guide

PSU Tier list

Pretty sure there's a lot of ways he could go about this, but the most direct way I assume would to just uninstall the affected audio driver and re-install it right?

1 minute ago, Gonio said:

Maybe there was an update that screwed things up, or did you disable/remove a program or driver? Is it onboard audio? If it is drivers, go to manufactor site and install proper and latest drivers. Have you made any changes to your system?

Hardware might be disconnected or not seated properly or broken, but thats not what I think is going on.

Just now, Gonio said:

Just now, 5hepard said:

Pretty sure there's a lot of ways he could go about this, but the most direct way I assume would to just uninstall the affected audio driver and re-install it right?

What do I do now? :/

1.png

Reinstalling drivers is an easy option, so would do that, yes. But not sure if that helps since ALL audio devices from different types is having an issue, thats odd. Not an expert, but all drivers gone/disabled is bit fishy. Windows might have screwed something up?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Basic PC parts guide

PSU Tier list