Gtx 1060

Jamesxx

Hey I am going to get a lg 25 inch 60hz ips display and it only has hdmi ports. I'd i get this monitor will I not get thE full use out of my 1060 because of hdmi

Just now, Jamesxx said:

Hey I am going to get a lg 25 inch 60hz ips display and it only has hdmi ports. I'd i get this monitor will I not get thE full use out of my 1060 because of hdmi

No matter what GPU you buy you will get the same benifits, i have a 25" LG Ultrawide monitor with my RX480 and an adapter and it works 100% fine :D

2 minutes ago, Jamesxx said:

Is this the screen you are gonna get? https://www.kogan.com/au/buy/lg-25-219-2560x1080-full-hd-ultrawide-ips-led-gaming-monitor-25um58-p-lg/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=product_listing_ads&gclid=CjwKEAjw26C9BRCOrKeYgJH17kcSJACb-HNAvD9GBZx3phNLkBvwGKiopvPtvKrWRZuoghZL4zvd6BoC0vnw_wcB

Just now, DisconnectedYT said:

No matter what GPU you buy you will get the same benifits, i have a 25" LG Ultrawide monitor with my RX480 and an adapter and it works 100% fine :D

Thanks so the preformance is the same as dvi 

Just now, Jamesxx said:

I have Displayport to HDMI and it works fine

37 minutes ago, Jamesxx said:

hdmi is literally the same pin layout as dvi, just compressed

Altair - Firestrike: http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/13945459

CPU:  i7-4790 @ 3.6 GHz Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M-DS3H-A RAM: 16GB @ 1600MHz CL11 GPU: XFX RX 470 RS Storage: ADATA SP550 240GB | WD Blue 1TB | Toshiba 2TB PSU: EVGA B2 750W Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro Fans: Phanteks PH-F200SP (Front) | Phanteks PH-F140SP (Rear) | Noctua NF-A15 (Top)

Mouse: Logitech G502 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 MX Brown | Audio: Sennheiser HD 558