Asus AiSuite

Hello,

I have some trouble installing the Asus AiSuite. I tried it from the DVD which came with the MB and I tried to download the latest version on the internet.

After clicking the installation button in the software or starting the setup.exe nothing happens. I have an Asus H97M-E with an i5 4460. Does anyone have an idea how I can install that stupid suite?

Greetings

Either the software is installed allready:

check the tray bar, near your clock on the taskbar, if it shows a Asus Icon, thats the AI Suite.

Or the installer f*ed up somehow:

in which case I'd check registry entrys -> run "regedit" -> hkeyCurrentUser - software - Asus and delete the AI suite entry in there.

Furthermore, get CCleaner and let it run a regestry and normal scan, delete all the things and hope it catches the corrupted files (be a bit carefull though, so you dont delete something you would end up needing, like f/e browser passwords)

or alternateviley to all this, you could give this tool a shot: http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?34503-AI-Suite-III-Cleaner

And obviously you need administrator rights to install AI suite, as it directly acsesses the bios, so rightclick and "run as admin".

Also apperantly some ppl can only install it in safemode, so give that a shot aswell.

@Nord or quote me if you want me to reply back. I don't necessarily check back or subscribe to every topic.

Amdahls law > multicore CPU.