Looking for help

Dentash

Hello hoping to post this in the right form I am looking for some help finding hardware for my Franken build I lost my main gaming pc to lighting I have a list of hardware I have been able to find and need some help finding a few other items for the build. Here is what I have at this point Lenovo M58 Intel core 2 Quad Q9400 Intel chip set Q45/Q43 and 8GB Kingston DDR3 1333, Segate 500Gb, AMD HD7770 1Gb enermax pro 82+ 525w got all that for $50.00. What I am in need of help finding is a good 775 Motherboard that supports ddr3 and that I can over clock with as the Lenovo board is basic and I am looking for a better GPU then the 7770HD if any one has any good links or knows of any one willing to sell hardware for good price as right now my local kijiji has little to offer or is very overpriced and I have not had good luck with ebay for hardware working got two boards both where doa but thanks to paypal did not get dinged. I am Located in Canada, Ont closest major city London

Thank you for tanking the time to read my post.

theres a section called pc builds that you might have better luck posting in. its on the main forum just scroll down  about a 1/4 of the page and repost this one. i live in Florida US so i have no idea any places around there or web sites, and unfortunately i dont have any hardware to help you out with but i hope this helps you out and good luck to you.

Brandon Marsh