New Pc build/ Upgrade

cool19971

Ok ive been using a okish gaming pc build for the past few years and have come to the conclusion I need to get some serious upgrades. My current build is this: 

CPU : A10-6700 ( I know apu was a bad choice ) 

GPU: GTX-770 ( I know my processor is bottlenecking my gpu that is the main reason for upgrade) 

RAM: 8 gig ddr3 

Case: Asus M11BB

PSU: corsair CX750m

Motherboard: Asus F2A55-M 

Hard Drive: WD blue 1tb 

Since i'm on a fairly tight budget instead of building a totally new gaming pc I plan to reuse my gpu, psu, ram, and harddrive. My current plans for new parts are as follows:

CPU: AMD FX-8350 

Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 Plus

RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) ( this is with my current 8 gigs of ram for a total of 16 )

SSD:  Mushkin Enhanced ECO2 2.5" 240GB SATA III 

Case: Rosewill Black SECC Steel USB 3.0 Mid Tower Computer Case Cases REDBONE U3

Plus other reused components ( PSU, GPU, RAM, Hard Drive ) 

What is your opinion on this build upgrade??? 

Get rid of that amd cpu and motherboard, get a 4th generation i5. That way you can reuse your ram.

Also want to mention  I am fully aware of intel making faster processors for gaming but on a personal level I would prefer an amd processor nothing against intel just a slight amd fan in a sense 

2 hours ago, cool19971 said:

Also want to mention  I am fully aware of intel making faster processors for gaming but on a personal level I would prefer an amd processor nothing against intel just a slight amd fan in a sense 

You do understand what that cpu is 4+ years old, and you are going to be getting much more for your money going with an intel cpu.

CUDA_Cores:

1. My budget is around 300 - 400 depending on how well finances go 

2. Live in the US, Indiana 

Dont really want to buy used looking more towards new. 

EnemySp0tt3d;

also will consider an intel cpu was not aware of the 4 years of age on that cpu. If you could give me a specific recommendation. 

18 hours ago, cool19971 said:

If you are an AMD fan, wait for Zen. It will perform better and maybe compete with Intel

CUDA_Cores thank you very much for your suggestion i'm gonna most likely go with yours might keep the case i picked not sure but everything else will most likely be what I buy.