Mouse freeze for a second + audio "cracking"

SniphzR

So I have a Steelseries Sensei (and an asus xonar dx) but it shouldnt matter, because this problem came out recently. The mouse freezes for a second, then continues moving (Most of the time I have to restart the PC after half an hour, because a full freeze comes in, and the mouse wont move) + When this happens (not at all boot) the audio cracks every 5 seconds (I use VLC). When I restart the PC, its a random that if it will be good or bad. AGAIN: This whole thing started about a week ago. I had the same mouse and audio card before, and it was all good.

May the problem can be related to the mobo? or idk.

Asus Z170-A | Intel Core i7-6700K@4.6Ghz | Cooler Master 612s | ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! Extreme 4GB | Kingston HyperX Savage 1x8Gb 3000MHz CL15 | Aerocool Mechatron White Edition (Steel Edition) | Corsair CX650M | Fostex HP-A3 | Windows 10 Professional 64Bit | Superlux E205U | Samsung 840 Pro 256Gb | Seagate Barracuda 500GB 7200Rpm | BENQ XL2411Z (1ms, 144hz, 24'', 3D) | HiFiMAN HE-400i | Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum | Logitech G703 Wireless | Razer Goliathus Control Large | T-Moblie 120/10 Mb/s | Steam profile

Sounds Like driver or connection issues 

I would get a fresh install of VLC and get latest drivers for your mouse and sound card 

Also look in device manger to see if any of the drivers have a yellow triangle next to them 

If so uninstall the driver and reinstall the component

Also I would check to any physical damage to your mouse or sound card or speakers/headphones 

IntelCorei54670k,Maximus VI Formula,Swift tech H220, 16gigs Corsair Dominator platinums, Asus DCUII GTX 780,1x256 840 evo, 1x 2TB Segate barracuda, Corsair AX 860, 

3 X Noctua NF-F12, 2x Noctua NF A-14, Ducky Shine 3 Blue Leds Blue switches, Razer Death Adder 2012, Corsair vengence 1400  

I found 2 with the yellow triangles.

Translation: 

- Other devices

- Unknown device

- PCI simple communications controller

212121.PNG

Asus Z170-A | Intel Core i7-6700K@4.6Ghz | Cooler Master 612s | ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! Extreme 4GB | Kingston HyperX Savage 1x8Gb 3000MHz CL15 | Aerocool Mechatron White Edition (Steel Edition) | Corsair CX650M | Fostex HP-A3 | Windows 10 Professional 64Bit | Superlux E205U | Samsung 840 Pro 256Gb | Seagate Barracuda 500GB 7200Rpm | BENQ XL2411Z (1ms, 144hz, 24'', 3D) | HiFiMAN HE-400i | Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum | Logitech G703 Wireless | Razer Goliathus Control Large | T-Moblie 120/10 Mb/s | Steam profile

I would go to the website for your motherboard and download and install all the drivers, even the ones already installed (just in case). Then I would install the sound card drivers. If you are still having problems, try running the system without the sound card and see how she works.

When in doubt, re-format.

Try removing your sound card and see if the triangles are still there 

Is this with the up to date drivers 

I would also update your motherboard drivers  just in case 

IntelCorei54670k,Maximus VI Formula,Swift tech H220, 16gigs Corsair Dominator platinums, Asus DCUII GTX 780,1x256 840 evo, 1x 2TB Segate barracuda, Corsair AX 860, 

3 X Noctua NF-F12, 2x Noctua NF A-14, Ducky Shine 3 Blue Leds Blue switches, Razer Death Adder 2012, Corsair vengence 1400