Can't decide still.

Gnomie
Go to solution Solved by ELSknutson,

Get the 27 in  RL2755hm

Hello guys, I have already made a thread in this forum concerning compability issues between my monitor and my graphic cards. I was on a verge of cancelling the deal because of uncertanty, but thanks to one of your staff members, Glenwing, who cleared up that there would be no issues, I decided to confirm the order. As I visited the site from which I was ordering I noticed a different monitor, the BENQ  RL2755HM and was immediately drawn by the looks of it. Now my question is, which one of these two monitors is, in your opinion, the better monitor of these two for gaming(mainly CSGO but also other games like GTA 5 etc..) BENQ RL2755HM vs BENQ XL2411Z, both are the same resolution(1920x1080), size(24'') and refresh rate(144hz), but the first one is advertised as a console monitor and the second one as a monitor made for competitions. I can get them at the same price basically. The BENQ RL2755HM certainly looks cooler visually.

Thanks in advance!

10 minutes ago, ELSknutson said:

Get the 27 in  RL2755hm

Thank you for your answer, I've made a mistake in the description of the monitor, it was stated in on the site I was intending to buy it on that it is a 144 hz monitor, but of course it isn't, it's even advertised as a console monitor and as consoles can't reach 144 fps it's obviously not. I will go with the BENQ XL2411Z to pair up with my GTX 1070 because it it's 144 hz and I can reach 144 fps.