How to Overclock your GPU

Hey guys just wanna share my video of How to overclock your GPU. Guys please give me too some advice and tips on how to make my video more better. Thanks

Not trying to be an asshole or anything. But it would be nice if your accent was more understandable. Perhaps speak a bit slower? Video seems a bit fast and you missed somethings that I would deem important ie voltage. Also your graph is "biased".

2 minutes ago, 2Fast2Quik said:

Not trying to be an asshole or anything. But it would be nice if your accent was more understandable. Perhaps speak a bit slower? Video seems a bit fast and you missed somethings that I would deem important ie voltage. Also your graph is "biased".

oh i see.. thanks for pointing out my mistake.. it's alright i need advice that is why i post here. I'm open for criticism 

Just now, Klager2828 said:

oh i see.. thanks for pointing out my mistake.. it's alright i need advice that is why i post here. I'm open for criticism 

Like I always say. A good chef listens to his customers, a bad one ignores them!

2 minutes ago, 2Fast2Quik said:

Like I always say. A good chef listens to his customers, a bad one ignores them!

yup ;) thanks. I'm always listen to people above my video and absorb it if it can help me to grow further more.

btw can you suggest videos so that i can have an ideas about the people they tend to like to see?

1 minute ago, Klager2828 said:

btw can you suggest videos so that i can have an ideas about the people they tend to like to see?

Sure. I video I'd like to see, is probably an virus or malware how to guide where you step by step teach or guide people into how to take the situation. (It might be hard to show visuals unless you wanna jeopardize your pc.)

Also a fan curve guide. I'd insta favourite that video if it was good.

4 minutes ago, 2Fast2Quik said:

Sure. I video I'd like to see, is probably an virus or malware how to guide where you step by step teach or guide people into how to take the situation. (It might be hard to show visuals unless you wanna jeopardize your pc.)

Also a fan curve guide. I'd insta favourite that video if it was good.

oh i see or i can make a video about how to protect your pc some short. About the fan curve guide. Fan curve guide for video card right?

10 hours ago, Klager2828 said:

oh i see or i can make a video about how to protect your pc some short. About the fan curve guide. Fan curve guide for video card right?

Tbh, I want to see a fan curve guide for the entire Pc. The cpu, gpu, the case fans etc.

ahh i see.. no problem i will put it to my list of video i will put up :D thanks for the awesome advice :D