Problem with the Logitech g502

CALBIX
Go to solution Solved by Ichi,
5 minutes ago, CALBIX said:

Ok Thanks for the help, Ill try and sort it out as soon as possible! 

Or if you want to do it the ghetto way, add some rubberized stuff that allows you to grip the mouse better at the sides.

I won't guarantee it will solve your problems though, do it at your own risk.

Currently I'm using a Deathadder 2013 and it have a good rubber grip on the sides so I don't need to grip it as much when using it and it won't slip.

Linus did a video about it way back.

I bought the g502 on the 15th of June and I became comfortable with the mouse but about 2 days ago the mouse became uncomfortable. Does anyone know why this might be happing?

Your mouse is undergoing evolution.

jk...

Need more details, define uncomfortable.

Is it the weight, the mouse movement etc.

1 minute ago, Ichi said:

Your mouse is undergoing evolution.

jk...

Need more details, define uncomfortable.

Is it the weight, the mouse movement etc.

My pinkie finger cant fully grip the side, My thumb cant reach the DPI shift button due to my grip style, when I play I grip the mouse with alot of force because I think Im going to lose grip of it any second witch the force of the grip makes my hand numb and my arm numb aswell.

I find this funny because I went to a store and tested the mouse to see if it fits my needs and it did.

So, it's the prolonged "grip" that makes you uncomfortable. 

In that case, either the mouse is not for you or you can try change the way you hold the mouse.

Did you use any of the weight increase? Try removing all to make it as light as possible so that you won't feel the need to grip as much as you are now.

I think the mouse might not be for because I have try altering my grip style and it just feels uncomfortable, All of the weights are removed.

The only problem is I don't think I can return it because it has already been 15 days since the purchase. :(

9 minutes ago, Ichi said:

So, it's the prolonged "grip" that makes you uncomfortable. 

In that case, either the mouse is not for you or you can try change the way you hold the mouse.

Did you use any of the weight increase? Try removing all to make it as light as possible so that you won't feel the need to grip as much as you are now.

I think the mouse might not be for because I have try altering my grip style and it just feels uncomfortable, All of the weights are removed.

The only problem is I don't think I can return it because it has already been 15 days since the purchase. :(

2 minutes ago, CALBIX said:

Since you get it from a physical store, you can try to go back and ask them.

15 days is still fine I think? Most would give you full or partial refund in 1 month of purchase where I live.

No harm in asking if you can, if they say no then just sell it as used item locally/online.

3 minutes ago, Ichi said:

Since you get it from a physical store, you can try to go back and ask them.

15 days is still fine I think? Most would give you full or partial refund in 1 month of purchase where I live.

No harm in asking if you can, if they say no then just sell it as used item locally/online.

Or if you want to do it the ghetto way, add some rubberized stuff that allows you to grip the mouse better at the sides.

Currently I'm using a Deathadder 2013 and it have a good rubber grip on the sides so I don't need to grip it as much when using it and it won't slip.

7 minutes ago, Ichi said:

I was thinking about getting the Deathadder but the people on Linustechtips had a lot of bad things to say about razer and how all of their products are bad so I decided not to go with the Deathadder guess I made the wrong choice 

1 minute ago, CALBIX said:

I was thinking about getting the Deathadder but the people on Linustechtips had a lot of bad things to say about razer and how all of their products are bad so I decided not to go with the Deathadder guess I made the wrong choice 

Probably a hit or miss thing, my Deathadder is like 3 years old now and still going strong, LED is still bright, I never turn it off when I'm on my computer. the grip still intact, as long as you clean it regularly it will serve you well, in my case at least.

2 minutes ago, Ichi said:

Probably a hit or miss thing, my Deathadder is like 3 years old now and still going strong, LED is still bright, I never turn it off when I'm on my computer. the grip still intact, as long as you clean it regularly it will serve you well, in my case at least.

Well If I can return the g502 Im going to get myself a deathadder croma 

Well If I can return the g502 Im going to get myself a deathadder croma 

People talks shit about Razer because of their overpriced (agreed) and not that good of a build quality, I personally would stay away from their keyboard and headphones but their mouse is perfectly fine as long as you don't freaking smash it to the wall or something.

I would change to Chroma if this mouse kicks the bucket.