Thermaltake Riing Issues

Hello, 

I am having issues with 2 new Thermaltake Riing 12s, non RGB, non PWM.  One has been returned as it vibrated very much like the fan was off balance slightly and would click at times like the fan was hitting the housing.

the second fan, I still have.. because it is very quiet, doesn't vibrate the entire case, and performs well enough.

The issue that I have is that the fan seems to hesitate when I boot my PC, then the fan will spin with no issues.  This is not with the low noise cable installed. My other case fan(CM hyper212 Evo fan, removed from cooler and using as case fan) and my stock NZXT fans all spin up no issue or hesitation on boot

If I install the included low noise cable, the fan doesn't start spinning at all, unless I spin by hand, then it will startup and continue to spin. 

The Riing fan is non-PWM so I don't see many options to adjust any speed settings in bios for it.

I just wanted to see if there were any suggestions as to what could cause a fan to hesitate at boot then work flawless, before returning it.  I don't wanna be that guy who claims had issues with both fans without trying to resolve it on my end first.

also, I have moved same fan to other motherboard fan headers as well.

Motherboard: MSI Z97s Krait

here is a 5 second video of the issue.  Thanks to all who can help.

I have a different fan but my fan does a similar thing. I think it may be a motherboard issue? 

Novus Anima

CPU - 4670K @ 4.2 GHz | Motherboard - ASUS Z97-PRO | CPU Cooler - Corsair H105 

RAM - Corsair Vengeance (4x4GB) | GPU - EVGA GTX 1060 SSC  

Storage - Samsung M.2 64GB SSD, PNY 240GB SSD , WD 1TB Caviar Blue, WD 500GB HDD

PSU - EVGA 650W G2 | Peripherals - Logitech G710, Logitech G602 

Laptops

MacBook Pro Mid-2011 

Surface Pro 3

Not sure. I would think it would happen with all fans of it were motherboard. I had 2 of these fans, this one hesitated and the other didn't. So I put this one on that fan header and it still does it. Also, I have 2 stock NZXT fans that do not do this on any header. Thanks for your reply and help.