Plex causing lag at idle

Hey guys,

I'm having some problems with my home media server, causing lag spikes on my local network.

I'm using an old computer as a linux server, at the moment I'm only running Plex on it. But I have some problems with lag spikes with 30 seconds to 1½ minutes intevals, I know that there is some issues with having DLNA enable on some networks, so I have completely disabled that feature in Plex, but it haven't helped on the lag spikes. When I turn off Plex on my server the problem goes away, so I know that it's not the hardware. So my only conclusion is that it has to be the software. I think I have tried almost everything to fix the lag spikes, nothing seems to help. I would love to hear from one that have some experience dealing with Plex, or someone who have had a similar problem. 

I'll add some dumps of some of my settings, so that you guys can see if there's something wrong.

Spoiler

DLNA Settings

Plex DLNA Settings.PNG

Library Settings

Plex Library Settings.PNG

General Settings

Plex General Settings.PNG

Network Settings

Plex Network Settings.PNG

My setup: i5 3570K  - Corsair H100i - MSI Z77 GD65 - 256 GB Samsung 840 pro SSD - Corsair AX760i - Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 2GB - 4x4 GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer RAM - Corsair Carbide 500R (modded side window)