Looking for a video

idupes

I don't mean to be vague but I'm positive a hardcore fan can help me locate this video. In the video I think it was Luke and he was reviewing all the different GTX 960s or 970s or 980s made by EVGA. I remember in the video it had the FTW version and the Classified but there were quite a few more. I remember the price of the Classified was mocked because of the poor performance when compared to the other cards.

Thanks

12 minutes ago, idupes said:

I don't mean to be vague but I'm positive a hardcore fan can help me locate this video. In the video I think it was Luke and he was reviewing all the different GTX 960s or 970s or 980s made by EVGA. I remember in the video it had the FTW version and the Classified but there were quite a few more. I remember the price of the Classified was mocked because of the poor performance when compared to the other cards.

Thanks

You're looking for the one about whether or not factory overclocked cards are worth it.

8 minutes ago, Kavawuvi said:

You're looking for the one about whether or not factory overclocked cards are worth it.

that's it! thank you kindly!