More Jolla phone specifications revealed

Levis95l

Jolla has revealed more of their phone's specifications. Some of them were revealed already in the beginning of summer, but for example screen resolution we haven't heard until now.
The specifications are:

Sailfish OS - Android™ app compatible
The Other Half smart back covers (connectors: NFC, power in/out, I2C data bus)
Qualcomm Snapdragon™ Dual Core 1.4 GHz processor
1 GB RAM
Ample 4.5" qHD (960x540) Jolla Estrade display with Gorilla Glass 2
8MP AF camera with LED flash and 2MP front-facing camera
2100 mAh user-replaceable battery (3.8V, 7.98Wh)
16GB storage, MicroSD slot

Micro sim slot

4G LTE connectivity (supported countries are announced later)

Pre-order price: 399€

Jolla has also started another pre-order campaing. This one is for Finland only. Pre-ordering costs 100€ which you get back when you buy the phone. You get the phone among first ones and get a Jolla "woolly hat" (pipo in Finnish).

Sources:
Jolla.com   http://www.jolla.com/your-jolla/
Jollasuomi.fi   http://jollasuomi.fi/jollan-alypuhelimen-tekniset-tiedot/?fb_source=pubv1 and http://jollasuomi.fi/lisaa-jollan-alypuhelimen-teknisia-tietoja/?fb_source=pubv1

EDIT: Specs updated, there's even more information now.

Some pictures from Jolla's facebook profile in case you haven't seen the phone yet:

132962_617003388351208_1214086936_o.jpg

1272600_612799248771622_92069999_o.jpg

Any news about there prices?

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

Price?

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

Any news about there prices?

Price?

Like V151ON said, the price is 399€. Although this is for pre-order and Jolla has said that it's a "special price". So when the phone eventually comes out later this year (hopefully), the price may be a bit higher.

Update:

- Gorilla Glass 2 display

- Micro sim slot

Any idea on what an I2C data port is? Has a pretty clean icon pack and the first image could be showing its multitasking menu. Hope that the os includes an android play store for this os.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

My next phone. As a Finn i have always prefered Nokia before Elop came in. Now that Nokia is basically gone, i must go with this. I bored of Android anyway.

Any idea on what an I2C data port is? Has a pretty clean icon pack and the first image could be showing its multitasking menu. Hope that the os includes an android play store for this os.

Oh, it was data bus, not data port, I translated it poorly. Here's information:

Basicly it's something that that transports data between the back cover and the phone, that's all we need to know I guess. :)

That is multitasking view, but the interesting thing in Jolla is that it's the main view. By scrolling down you see all the apps. I recommend watching the video, it tells more than I can explain. Android Play isn't supported since Google allows it for only android devices. But any android app you can get from a third party store should work. I guess more information of this is released later too.