Need help finding a new case

I want to build a full sized ATX X99 build inside of a portable case to bring to LAN parties and back and forth between houses. I planned on using this one  http://www.lian-li.com/en/dt_portfolio/pc-a51/ but it went out of stock. so is there any ATX case that's about that size that i can use? i basically want the smallest ATX case possible, and NO I don't want to compromise for an M-ATX build, so dont leave a comment if that's what you're going to say. 

How much will you stuff into your PC?

Edit. The Corsair Carbide 400C would seem like a nice choise.

Edited by TeeTwo
Found a product

Theory is when you know everything but nothing works. Practice is when everything works but you dont know why. In this computer, theory and practice are combined: Nothing works and i dont know why.

Atleast i can manage Some things, like my current OC personal best.

3 minutes ago, TeeTwo said:

How much will you stuff into your PC?

single fan or dual fan rad water cooler (which ever the case can fit) probably one of the swift tech all in ones, one 3tb hhd, a 240gb ssd, a 980ti, wifi card, sound card. and if i can, a cd drive or the 5.25 inch sound card front panel.

Well, ive mostly been looking at Corsair cases, but id say the 400C and 200R seems pretty good.

Theory is when you know everything but nothing works. Practice is when everything works but you dont know why. In this computer, theory and practice are combined: Nothing works and i dont know why.

Atleast i can manage Some things, like my current OC personal best.