Recommend me monitor please.

Hello guys soon i will build my new rig and i need new monitor for it, current one i am using is not even 1080p.

I want 1080p monitor ( 980ti GPU ), because it will last longer.... i will be able to max out every game for longer time than 1440p. 

I want G-syng and 144hz aswell, but since there is no IPS panel for 1080p monitor with this features i am forced to stick to TN panel which i heard  is bad, obviously because of the colours. 

Btw i looked recently at some AOC borderless monitors which look sick, but they dont have the features i want so anyways....... 

Give me advice what to buy my friends! 

Project Redline: 

♦CPU: i7-5820k  ♦CPU Cooler: Kraken x61 ♦Mobo: MSI X99A SLI ♦RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4x4GB 3200mhz ♦GPU: Evga 980Ti Hybrid ♦Case: NZXT H440 ♦SSD: Samsung 850EVO 500GB ♦HDD: WD BLUE 1TB 7200rpm ♦Display: 1280 x 1024

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00B19T7QC/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_3?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

Hope this helps :P

P.S this supports G-sync but you will need to upgrade the display module when you get the moniter. But you should know how to do that right? you're doge!

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x 4.9Ghz PBO    SSDs: 250GB 850 Pro           STEAM: KezzaMcFezza
GPU: GTX 1070 Strix                                     250GB 970 Pro           MOBO: MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus

HDD: 1TB WD Black Drive                             500GB 860 Evo          MOUSE: Logitech G502

1 minute ago, ProKeero said:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00B19T7QC/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_3?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

Hope this helps :P

P.S this supports G-sync but you will need to upgrade the display module when you get the moniter. But you should know how to do that right? you're doge!

Hey sir thank you coming and giving your advice/opinion to me! 

I really dont know how to upgrade display module so it has G-syng.

P.S is this monitor good and is there difference between TN panels or they all same ? 

Project Redline: 

♦CPU: i7-5820k  ♦CPU Cooler: Kraken x61 ♦Mobo: MSI X99A SLI ♦RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4x4GB 3200mhz ♦GPU: Evga 980Ti Hybrid ♦Case: NZXT H440 ♦SSD: Samsung 850EVO 500GB ♦HDD: WD BLUE 1TB 7200rpm ♦Display: 1280 x 1024

Just now, Redjo said:

Hey sir thank you coming and giving your advice/opinion to me! 

I really dont know how to upgrade display module so it has G-syng.

P.S is this monitor good and is there difference between TN panels or they all same ? 

It has 1ms response time and yes i think they are all the same. Except the high end models that have no backlight bleed or have calibrated pixels.

Hope that helps :P

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x 4.9Ghz PBO    SSDs: 250GB 850 Pro           STEAM: KezzaMcFezza
GPU: GTX 1070 Strix                                     250GB 970 Pro           MOBO: MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus

HDD: 1TB WD Black Drive                             500GB 860 Evo          MOUSE: Logitech G502