Radiator Installation Simplified!

All right I want to start this off with if a post like this is already Listed I never seen it so my bad.

But we have all been there when trying to install a Radiator and fumbling trying to keep the fans lined up. Finally it gets to the point you wish you had a third hand or you finally get someone to come help if you can't get it on your own. I'm really surprised that I haven't seen this tip online or thrown in a video somewhere.

So to start you have to install each fan for the size Radiator you are using. HUH? You say! Well you install each fan with one screw. You get the first screw tight enough so that you can line up the other screw holes and the fans not move. Once all the fans have one screw in them and they are in position tight and not moving you are ready to install the radiator. Next take your long screws install them with the radiator and get all these tight. Once those are tight remove the one fan screw you installed and replace it with the long Radiator screws like you used in the other 3 holes. And that's it. That's how you finally take advantage of your third hand. Well what if I can't lay my case over like you did? Well if the case is upright one screw won't do. So start off with two fan screws to hold the fan square then work it with two screws. Install the two long radiator screws for each fan then remove the fan screws and replace with the rest of your long radiator screws. Hope this helps someone at some point. And like I said my bad if this has already been made.

Also this should work with AIO'S to. Happy Water Cooling!!!!

Edit: It also gives you a chance to cable manage and hookup your fans. Which we all know can be a pain after the fact when the Rads are installed.

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

I7 5820k, Asus X99 Sabertooth, 980Ti Classified, 32gb Gskill Ripjaws 4, Corsair Rm1000i, Samsung 950 Pro, Custom Loop Xspc Cpu Block Ek Gpu Block, Windows 10, Define S. Acer Predator XB271HU