Is it worth to buy the BenQ XL2411Z?

Xrobits

i've been looking into a 144hz monitor display , the benq is one of the most popular for the quality and for the price.

it has been 2 years since the release of the monitor , should i wait for new series or just buy that monitor?

There any difference between the quality of the display of the xl2411z and the xl2430t?

PD: English is not my first language :P

Yea it is totally worth it, but if you want G-sync support go for the Asus VG248QE :P

P.S The G-sync Asus one will need to be taken apart to install a G-Sync module but apart from that the BENQ one should be great!

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x 4.9Ghz PBO    SSDs: 250GB 850 Pro           STEAM: KezzaMcFezza
GPU: GTX 1070 Strix                                     250GB 970 Pro           MOBO: MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus

HDD: 1TB WD Black Drive                             500GB 860 Evo          MOUSE: Logitech G502

17 minutes ago, ProKeero said:

Yea it is totally worth it, but if you want G-sync support go for the Asus VG248QE :P

P.S The G-sync Asus one will need to be taken apart to install a G-Sync module but apart from that the BENQ one should be great!

The VG248QE does not support G-Sync, the aftermarket G-Sync module was a limited edition promotion for a few months, it was discontinued years ago, and would have costed an extra $150 on top of the monitor anyway, you might as well just get a monitor that has G-Sync to begin with, in that case.

9 hours ago, ProKeero said:

I realize Qubez told you that in another thread, but I doubt you'd even find one of the G-Sync modules for sale, and if you did, good luck getting it for any remotely decent price. If you are to buy the VG248QE, which IS a good 144Hz TN panel, do NOT buy it for the possibility of G-Sync, you are better off simply buying a better panel that actually has G-Sync.

MSI Z97M Gaming | i7-4790k | NZXT Kraken X61 | 16GB Kingston Savage DDR3 2400
EVGA GTX1080 Ti FTW3 | EVGA G2 750 | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv | 1TB 850 Evo | 2TB 860 Evo | 22TB DS918+

Scarlett 2i2 | WooAudio WA7 Fireflies | Fostex TR-X00 | Beyer DT990 | MrSpeaker Alpha Dog | V-Moda M-100 | JBL LSR305 MK2

The differences between the xl2411z and the xl2430t is just down to features like a seperate switch to use for monitor, audio pass thru, usb hub, and a different stand and bezel. They both use the exact same TN panel. Image quality will be pretty much the same.

The xl2430t is more feature rich. The only usability difference is xl2430t accepts Display Port for 144hz. Xl2411z is limited to dual link DVI (cable included in box btw). If you like the extra features, go xl2430t. If not, xl2411z is still a great 144hz monitor. I personally live mine.

5 hours ago, sobe said:

I realize Qubez told you that in another thread, but I doubt you'd even find one of the G-Sync modules for sale, and if you did, good luck getting it for any remotely decent price. If you are to buy the VG248QE, which IS a good 144Hz TN panel, do NOT buy it for the possibility of G-Sync, you are better off simply buying a better panel that actually has G-Sync.

"I realize Qubez told you that in another thread" sneaky :P but yea i just wanted to help xD

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x 4.9Ghz PBO    SSDs: 250GB 850 Pro           STEAM: KezzaMcFezza
GPU: GTX 1070 Strix                                     250GB 970 Pro           MOBO: MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus

HDD: 1TB WD Black Drive                             500GB 860 Evo          MOUSE: Logitech G502