Define R5 worth it? PSU sticker voiding warranty?

Go to solution Solved by ClobberXD,
2 minutes ago, Shantanu_PC said:

Awesome! Excellent! I shall go for the Blackout version instead! Thanks man!

Hey Guys I'm a new PC builder..
I wanted to but a Fractal Design Define R5 Blackout Window Edition case but its costing me around $US450 after shipping and Custom duty taxes.
Is it worth paying so much.
And I would also like to ask whether removing my PSU sticker void my warranty (Corsair RMx)

9 minutes ago, Shantanu_PC said:

I wanted to but a Fractal Design Define R5 Blackout Window Edition case but its costing me around $US450 after shipping and Custom duty taxes.
And I would also like to ask whether removing my PSU sticker void my warranty (Corsair RMx)

About warranty, look at the sticker itself - if you can't find any warranty-voiding warnings, contact Corsair's support (online too).

About the Define R5, costs a ton in India, but I was able to find them here on eBay.in : http://geb.ebay.in/g/ImportHubViewItem?itemid=381078657324

This guys sells it at approximately Rs.13700! You don't get them cheaper anywhere else. Alright it's Titanium (with window) and not the Blackout version, but atleast you do get it for around half the price of what Newegg (international shipping) offers. Even I'm thinking about buying it from eBay.in.

BTW it is actually sold by Newegg, to geb.eBay.in :).

Nothing to see here ;)

9 minutes ago, Shantanu_PC said:

As I said in my previous post, the Define R5 is only available unofficially, as Fractal Design does not officially dispatch their products to India. So eBay is our saviour for now...

Nothing to see here ;)

I was looking to spray paint my pc accents for a red and black build when Zen and Polaris/Pascal come out, will the titanium be available to do the job?

1 minute ago, anandgeforce said:

As I said in my previous post, the Define R5 is only available unofficially, as Fractal Design does not officially dispatch their products to India. So eBay is our saviour for now...

Yeah I did contact them and they said that they didn't have any distributors in India

Just now, Shantanu_PC said:

I was looking to spray paint my pc accents for a red and black build when Zen and Polaris/Pascal come out, will the titanium be available to do the job?

I'm not exactly sure about that, but I think that both variants are only different in colour. The Titanium version is like very dark, almost like black, so no worries.

Nothing to see here ;)

1 minute ago, Shantanu_PC said:

Yeah I did contact them and they said that they didn't have any distributors in India

I did too! And got the same reply!!!

Nothing to see here ;)

1 minute ago, anandgeforce said:

I'm not exactly sure about that, but I think that both variants are only different in colour. The Titanium version is like very dark, almost like black, so no worries.

I found a Blackout Window for around RS.13900.
I think I'll opt for that.