[LFG] - [PC] - Borderlands 2

Hey everyone, 

I have recently been enjoying Borderlands 2 and have been playing it through with my cousin. Currently I am playing as Zero and am level 25 and am still playing through the campaign. 

The reason I'm posting is because my cousin is only on for limited times as his PC is at his mums house hence he isn't able to play while he is at his dads. So I'm just looking for around 1-3 people (Not including me) to play through borderlands from the start. It would involve starting out another character from level 0 (or 1 idk) and just playing through, grinding out the game.

If anyone is interested, feel free to add me on steam: steamcommunity.com/id/deadeyekozi

Just leave a comment on my profile saying "BL2" or something so I know that the add is from this.

Also, I'm from Australia and am in the timezone GMT +10, and am available to play from 3:00pm-11:00pm Sunday-Thursday and 6:00am-1:00am Friday-Saturday.

Thanks

Spoiler

CPU: I7-4790k CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X61 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA Z97X-Gaming 3 

Ram: Kingston HyperX Fury Black 1866 16GB, (2x8GB) GPU: Gigabyte Geforce G1 Gaming 980Ti 

Case: NZXT Noctis 450 (Black/Red) Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB SSD, Seagate Barracude 7200RPM 3TB 

PSU: Seasonic 750W 80+ Gold