Help with White/Blue Peripherals please

Hi there,

I'm a first time poster although i have been watching Linus' channel for a number of years now.

I was looking to upgrade my current peripherals setup with one following a certain colour scheme, white/navy blue.

I've already ordered a keyboard, and custom keycaps for it. I was wondering if anyone knows of a good white/navy blue mousepad (preferably a large one, due to low sensitivity gaming i.e. CS:GO). I also would like a white/blue mouse if that is possible at all, i've seen a few white mice with customisable LED lighting. However, i currently use a razer naga, and i use the majority of the side keys, either for nades on CS:GO, or abilities on MMOs.

Also, i was thinking about getting a wrist-rest for my new keyboard (60%) and was wondering if there was a white wrist-rest with blue stitching? I have seen a blue wrist rest with white stitching, but it is out of stock (leather filco wrist rest).

I've been trying for a few days to look things up but i can't seem to find things to match my colour scheme. Perhaps i should incorporate black into it, as a lot of peripherals come in white with black accenting.

Anyway, if anyone could give me a hand, i would be really grateful.

I think roccat has some good blue and white stuff.