Cheapest Android Smartphone Ever

abhigyan001

An Indian company called Ringing Bells is going to release the cheapest Android smartphone ever at ₹251(equal to $3.7) today on 17th of February 2016.

It will feature a 4 inch qHD IPS display, a  3.2 mp Primary and 0.3 mp Secondary camera, 1 GB RAM and 8 GB internal storage with upto 32 GB SD card support, a 1.3 ghz quad core processor with a 1450 mAH battery. 4G at this price point would be asking too much so this phone support 3G.

The company is also known for making the cheapest 4G phone at $45.

Website- www.freedom251.com

Hardcore Hardware Whore | Check out my Blog for for Latest Tech News and more | Cricket Fan | Weapons Nut | 

1440p 540p screen on a phone that costs less than a coffee?

Edited by Comic_Sans_MS
Being confused with QHD and qHD

Kingsmen anyone?

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I'm guessing that nearly all the internal storage is going to be the bloatware that let it get that cheap

Aftermarket 980Ti >= Fury X >= Reference 980Ti > Fury > 980 > 390X > 390 >= 970 380X > 380 >= 960 > 950 >= 370 > 750Ti = 360

"The Orange Box" || CPU: i5 4690k || RAM: Kingston Hyper X Fury 16GB || Case: Aerocool DS200 (Orange) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate || Storage: Kingston SSDNow V300 240GB + WD Black 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM750 || Mobo: ASUS Z97-A || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

"Unnamed Form Factor Switch" || CPU: i7 6700K || RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB || Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Mini ITX (White) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate (Green Cover) || Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 1TB || PSU: XFX XTR 550W || Mobo: ASUS Z170I Pro Gaming || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

4 minutes ago, JebKerman said:

I'm guessing that nearly all the internal storage is going to be the bloatware that let it get that cheap

It's mentioned on the website, the phone will come preinstalled with a few Government of India apps, WhatsApp, Facebook and just few other apps.

Hardcore Hardware Whore | Check out my Blog for for Latest Tech News and more | Cricket Fan | Weapons Nut | 

21 minutes ago, CUDA_Cores said:

I'm sure you could root the phone and remove the bloatware. If the phone is that cheap it will have a very large user base.

Surely it will have a large user base. I am going to order 2 of them tomorrow myself just for the sake of supporting the company.

I might as well buy a few of them later and gift it to my maid, gardener, driver and few other people who may make use of it.

19 minutes ago, thekeemo said:

Kingsmen anyone?

True that, no to mention the efforts of the company were largely praised by some politicians and Ministers in India. O_O

*Conspiracy Intensifies*

Dayum tough. Its specs may be rubbish, but its still faster than a 100€ Samsung Galaxy Mini, by a lot.

Groomlake Authority