Picking cpus with gpus

hajsveen

Im doing kind of a challenge. Im going to plann 3 builds. They're gonna be built in the corsair 250D, 350D and 450D. It is goint to be Lan/bring to a friend computers. The most powerful one is going to be the 450D and 250D the wheakest one. For Gpu's i can use the 380, 380X and the fury-non x. I have to link the CPU's with a GPU that it will work good with each other. Crossfire is of course an option(but the 250D is miniITX, so it wont work on that build). 

The 250D build is more of a compact computers for mmo games like LOL.

The 350D is going to be more powerful, and it will be a computer you can bring to friends and play online shooter ect.

The 450D build is a powerful gaming computer for big Lan's and other stuff when tough games is the thing. 

Same hardware can not be used in diffrent builds, but similar hardware in same computer is allowed ofc. Like crossfire.

There is no budget, but I have to stick with the 5820K, 4690K and 6600K processor, and R9 380, R9 380X and R9 Fury for GPU's.

Please come with matches of CPU's and GPU's that would be good for gaming.

All help works

PS: If something was unclear i can try to explain. 

Example:

450D build;

CPU: 6600K

GPU: 380X

Crossfire: NO

350D build;

CPU: 4690K

GPU: 380

Crossfire: YES 2way

ect.

NEEVS

2 minutes ago, SkywardKkalox said:

Not one of these threads again....... Just ask for what you exactly want, don't mask it over some "challenge".

Better?

NEEVS

I don't suggest Crossfire if you don't have to, many games don't support it properly and its a pain to diagnose problems. Always go for a more powerful card than CF or SLI unless its your only option

CPU AMD Ryzen 5 3600x | GPU GIGABYTE GTX 1070ti WINDFORCE | MOBO ASUS Prime X570-P | MEMORY XPG Spectrix 2x8GB 3200MHz  | PSU OCZ Zx 850W | CASE NZXT H440

You've got the main parts down bro now you can think about the details. Imo the most expensive thing will be the ram and mobo for the 6600K being the most recent platform out and all. but could you explain do you want crossfire or not and on what builds...

3 minutes ago, Kalevro said:

You've got the main parts down bro now you can think about the details. Imo the most expensive thing will be the ram and mobo for the 6600K being the most recent platform out and all. but could you explain do you want crossfire or not and on what builds...

Thats what im asking for. In the text there is 3 cpus and 3 gpus.  Witch should be linked with witch? 

NEEVS

30 minutes ago, hajsveen said:

Thats what im asking for. In the text there is 3 cpus and 3 gpus.  Witch should be linked with witch? 

If you want a 3 tier system as you wrote the bigger computer would have to be more powerful, then the best parts would have to go with the better videocard- implying that the Fury should be on the x99 platform then the 6600k should go with the 380x and the 380 should go nice with a 4690k idk why would you need overclocking cpu's on gaming machines but oh well there are my sugesstions

7 hours ago, Kalevro said:

If you want a 3 tier system as you wrote the bigger computer would have to be more powerful, then the best parts would have to go with the better videocard- implying that the Fury should be on the x99 platform then the 6600k should go with the 380x and the 380 should go nice with a 4690k idk why would you need overclocking cpu's on gaming machines but oh well there are my sugesstions

Ok. Sounds good.

5820K - R9 Fury:

Is the cpu powerful enough to run two way crossfire? 

6600K - R9 380X

Would it handle 1080p 60fps? 1440p 30<fps?

4690K - R9 380

Is it possible to watercool this with a single loop? Corsair or something?

I've got no experience with these, so i have to ask

NEEVS